We will begin gathering again for in-person worship on Sunday, June 1st. We will continue to have our online service as well at 10am, and we would encourage those who are high risk from COVID-19 to continue to attend that way. You can find the service on our web page through the Media>Live option above. However, for those who want to join us in person, here is what you need to know.
- We will be having two services: 8:30am and 10am.
- All attendees will be asked to wear a mask at all times.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door.
- Seating will be socially distanced by family and will have occupancy limits for the sanctuary; if it fills up, you will be directed to additional seating in the fellowship hall.
- There will be no nursery care or children’s ministry available.
In addition, we will be taking other precautions in how we do the service and cleaning between services.
We look forward to gathering with those of you who are able to join us, and continue to rejoice in our spiritual unity with those of you who aren’t.
You can read our pastoral letter to the congregation to get more information.
We're so glad you decided to check us out. Kishwaukee Community Church is a part of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church and is located just south of Rockford, IL, serving northern Ogle and southern Winnebago County. Our purpose is to glorify God through worship, discipleship, fellowship, service and evangelism, presenting to Him people mature in Christ who take His gospel into the world.
Interested in service times or directions? Click here.
Want to know more about what we believe? Click here.
Have other questions? Check out the FAQ.